Dragon Ball Z tattoos are so common among anime fans that even casuals have them. This list looks at some of the best Dragon Ball Z tattoos we’ve ever seen, voted on by anime fans like you. Whether it’s a tattoo of Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, or even Krillin, the DBZ tattoos on this list perfectly represent a fan’s personal love of the show. Some of these have very nice aesthetic touches, such as the Trunks and Goten fusion tattoo where each kid is on a different arm. Other Dragon Ball Z sleeves are more about the incredible artwork, with almost every Z-Fighter being represented on one piece.
- Montage of DBZ Friends and Foes
2. Goku and Shenglong do the Kamehameha
3. Super Sayan Goku at Level 3
4. Little Goku on the Kinton Cloud
5. The Saiyans and Freeza have taken over her body
6. Chibi Goku or Goten?
7. Vegeta Getting Ready to Let Loose
8. Gohan throws a fireball
9. Goku and Mario
10. Piccolo needs his space, too
11. Perfect DBZ Tattoo for Leg Day
12. Majin Buu, coming at you!
13. Vegeta Chilling Out
14. A Montage Redo that Really Expands It All
15. The Hair is all you need